Career Coaching in Houston, TX
Move forward with your career
- Are you feeling stuck in your career and not sure where and how to move forward?
- Do you feel underrated, and believe that it is the reason why you have remained stagnant in your career?
- Have you recently been laid off and need professional coaching support to help you move forward?
- Are you looking for a new career path?
- Do you want to become more aware of your strengths?
- Do you seek to acquire knowledge about how to behave professionally, as well as how to enhance your communication skills?
- Do you want to better understand what you what to do professionally?
If your answer to any of these questions is “yes,” as your career coach I can help you gain insight into what exactly what you want and how to obtain it.
When you sign up for the career coaching program, you will be taken on a trip via which you will learn more about yourself. During the coaching sessions, you will come to realize what is highly significant regarding your career and your life. The session will open your eyes to the areas that you need to improve: your life, your strengths, your talents and skills as well as your passions. Not only will you develop more confidence, inspiration and be motivated, you will also have a clear sense of purpose and direction. You will also have access to tools that will help you to surmount any obstacles you may encounter. As your career coach, I can be of assistance in the following areas:
THE IDENTIFICATION OF A CAREER THAT IS SUITABLE FOR YOU
- Discover your unique talents, key motivators, your strong and weak points that will make it easy for you to search and find the career options that will be appropriate for you.
- You need to determine the best course of action and follow suit by taking action. This could entail looking for a career or job that makes you fulfilled.
GREATER ACCOMPLISHMENT IN YOUR CURRENT JOB/CAREER
- Enhanced self-awareness: i.e. the ability to identify any attitude, perceptions or behaviors that could prevent you from achieving success.
- Acquire essential skills as well as behavioral style for greater business relationships, enhanced recognition as well as a better chance of getting promoted.
- Find out any constraining belief that is preventing you from attaining success.
- Ease up on the amount of stress associated with changing careers or job-searching.
- Identify your unlimited potential and develop greater self-confidence.
- Create inspiring development and career goals.
By assisting you in realizing you already possess all of the means you require to reach your potential, I will help you conquer any obstacles or worries that keep you from reaching your goal. With a personalized coaching plan that caters to your unique goals, as well as your new sense of encouragement and dedication, you will feel empowered to go after success and become all that you want to be.
Are you ready to enhance your career by acquiring professional coaching support?
Then get on board by booking a session with a career coach today!
Email me at email@example.com or call 713-569-0860
- What is your coaching approach and philosophy? My philosophy is that if we want to facilitate changes externally we must see what’s going on internally. I do deep self-awareness coaching whether it is life coaching or executive leadership coaching.
What are your credentials? I hold Professional Coaching Certificate from Erickson Coaching International in Canada, approved by ICF (International Coaching Federation). I do also have counseling and training experience.
How long is the coaching engagement? The initial engagement runs anywhere from 1 to 3 months, depending on how many hours are taken per month. There is a minimum of 3 sessions. After an initial package, our work together can be ongoing or taken whenever desired. My style of coaching often brings powerful change and creates results very quickly. At the same time, many clients love the support and continued growth that ongoing coaching brings.
How long is each session? Normally the session runs between 40 to 60 minutes. The first session is usually longer that allows the client and the coach to establish trust and connection. Later, sessions may become shorter because the results can be achieved faster. I usually ask my clients if they have done enough work for today and would like to reflect on the insights on their own or they want to use the left minutes to explore the subject more.
How often do I need to take coaching sessions? Most clients choose 2 sessions per month, though some prefer to meet more often. It is up to you. For most packages there is an initial commitment to at least 3 sessions taken within 1 to 3 months, unless otherwise indicated. This commitment means that the change our work brings has a chance to evolve and set in.
Is coaching one-size-fits-all? No, absolutely not. The work we do together is custom-designed to fit your needs and goals. I work with you as a unique individual with unique needs and a unique experience of life.
Does a coach need have a similar experience – professionally or personally – that I do? No, absolutely not. Moreover, the similar experience may interfere the coaching process and the coach will need to make an extra effort to detach from it completely in order not to bring a personal perspective into the client’s agenda and work from a coach position, when a coach is absolutely neutral and has the only goal to support the client in self-discovery and his/her own solution-finding process.
Are there assignments given after each session? Yes, but you personally determine what it will be – what will keep you going in the right direction and will maximize the effectiveness of the work we’ve done together. Some clients prefer action-based assignments and some prefer more internal-oriented assignments that create a deeper personal awareness.
What about confidentiality? Private coaching is completely confidential. Confidentiality is a fundamental part of the agreement when working with any professional and certified coach. Nothing you say in coaching will be shared with anyone. The rare exceptions to this if your coach is ordered by a court of law to disclose information or if the client is intended to harm him/herself physically or someone else. In such cases the coach is obligated to inform the appropriate authority about this. In all other cases, the coach follows the International Coach Federation Confidentiality Form. You can download it here.
How much does the coaching cost? There is a coaching contract for a minimum of 3 sessions. Price depends on the length of the coaching agreement.
How do we meet: in person or online? I do both in person and online coaching.
How coaching is different from counseling? Coaching is always about facilitating changes in real life. While it may provide emotional relief and better clarity around an issue, it also and most importantly empowers people to make practical steps and therefore transform the life.